Stunning dyed blue paua shell pendant has WOW factor!
This highly polished New Zealand dyed paua (abalone) shell is a great place to start putting some fabulous colour in your life. Each piece is quite individual with slightly different colours and designs - the miracle of Mother Nature. The setting is made of 925 sterling silver and the pendant measures 4cms in diameter, the bale where a chain threads through has fancy carvings on it.
On the back you can see the natural colours of the paua shell which for this pendant has been dyed blue and then covered with resin - the result will astound. This is Mother Nature and Man working together to create something truly gorgeous.
Paua comes from the group of Abalones that are found only in NZ. The shellfish has been used as a food source for centuries and is still a highly prized delicacy - a visit to NZ would not be complete without tasting a paua fritter!
Purchase NZ paua shell pendants online with confidence
- Free courier within New Zealand
- FREE gift wrapping and hand written card if required
- Delivered safely - bubble wrapped plus branded gift box
- One year guarantee for workmanship
- 14 day right of return if you don't absolutely love it
- AMEX, Visa and Mastercard accepted at checkout or online payments if you have a NZ bank account