Mother of pearl teardrop pendant
The true name of mother-of-pearl is nacre, it is the substance that forms the lining of the shells of some fresh-water and salt-water mollusks. Mother of pearl is composed of layers of a form of calcium carbonate and conchiolin. One of the most common sources are the black lipped and gold lipped pearl oysters that are found in warm and tropical seas.Mother of pearl has been commonly used in jewellery for many years and looks stunning combined with silver.
Please note that the silver collar featured in the picture is not included in the price but can be purchased separately and is an excellent investment for your jewellery box.
Approx 6cm in length including the bale, and approx 3.5cms across at the widest part - this handcrafted 925 sterling silver mother of pearl shell pendant necklace will quickly become your favourite accessory!
If you live in Auckland you are welcome to visit our studio workshop in Torbay - we have an extensive range of sterling silver jewellery that you are welcome to look through.
Buy this mother of pearl silver pendant online with confidence:
- 14 day money back guarantee
- Bubble wrapped and delivered in a branded gift box
- Gift wrapping and card available FREE of charge
- Free courier delivery in New Zealand
- 365 day guarantee for workmanship
- Credit card payments available at check out or pay with online banking if you have a NZ bank account
- NZ family owned business based in Auckland.