A glowing labradorite amongst ripples of silver, stunning ring
The glow of labradorite is called adularescence – an optical phenomenon caused by it’s molecular structure, giving the impression of a bluish luster emanating from below the surface of the gemstone.
Labradorite is believed to be a highly mystical and protective stone. It aids imagination and awareness and is ideal as support through change in your life. The labradorite gemstone measures 10 x 8mm and the band is 6mm at the shoulders of the ring, tapering to 4mm a the base of your finger.
Please select your ring size from the drop down box and we will resize your ring free of charge.
Purchase labradorite rings online with confidence:
- FREE courier delivery throughout New Zealand
- FREE packaging - bubble wrapped plus branded gift box.
- One year guarantee for workmanship
- 14 day right of return if you don't absolutely love it
- DPS payment gateway for secure online credit card payment - also the option of paying with online banking for NZ purchases.