Are You Involved With Fund-raising?
Do you see our company as a 'good fit' for your charity?
Since we started our company in 2003 we have been actively involved in many community projects and many fund-raising events for various charities.
Each year we aim to donate approximately $1,000 - $1,500 around NZ - not bad for a small home based, husband and wife business!
Our efforts have been recognised by winning an "Outstanding Business Citizenship" award and receiving Highly Commended in other awards on more than one occasion for our giving back to the community business ethics.
It can be daunting to think of interesting ways to raise funds - here are some of the events that we have been involved in that have been hugely successful:
- Ladies shopping evenings - get a guest speaker involved, various trade tables of high quality goods, charge a minimum door price and you have the makings of a great fun evening while raising money.
- Corporate Shopping Events - invite us to your offices - all we need is a cafe or boardroom to set up in and then the staff can come and do their shopping during lunch or make it more special and invite us for an after hours function. 10% of sales will be donated to the charity of your choice.
- Silent auctions - we donate a piece of jewellery for your auction, plus have a table selling the jewellery then give you an additional 10% of sales!
- Trivia pursuit nights - we can donate a piece of jewellery, have a table selling jewellery, then donate an additional 10% from the sales.
- House and garden tours - these are massively successful raising many thousands of dollars, having our jewellery for sale in one of the houses or in the garden makes an attractive 'add on' for the people that come to the tour plus create additional revenue for you with little effort.
- Morning teas - book just a few select trade tables - have door prizes, have fun, raise money
- Advertise amongst your group for jewellery party bookings - for every booking that generates sales of $250+ we will donate $25 to the fundraising committee.
to see how we can assist you reach your goals - whether it be auctions, trade tables with % back to charity, corporate evenings with % sales to charity or raffles.
We are keen to hear your ideas and see how we can help.
Some of our recent events that have helped raise funds:
- January 2012 saw us back in Waikane for the Waikane Lions annual Garden Trail - we were delighted to send them a cheque of over $400 after the event based on sales over the weekend.
- ASB C-Drive had a huge shopping experience at the end of November 2011 and linked it to Movember to help raise funds there was a chap there who had pledged to shave 1/2 his face if he raised over $200 - as a result of the great sales we were able to donate $220 to a great cause - and yes, his face got 1/2 shaved!
By buying jewellery you help charities - there's a new one to tell the husband when you go home with a gorgeous new pendant!
We have been delighted to continue our good work during 2011 assisting many local charities including:
- Child Cancer Foundation - $202 - money raised from 10% of sales at corporate offices.
- Movember - $220 - money raised from 10% sales at corporate offices..
- Long Bay Primary - donated $100 to help them rebuild their hall - a great 'Buy a Brick' fundrasiser.
- Red Cross - $100 - like the rest of NZ we were touched and humbled by the events that unfolded in Christchurch and donated to the Red Cross to help them, help others.
If you are involved in fundraising please contact us
to discuss how we work together to achieve a great result.