Aotearoa greenstone earrings - earth, sky, oceans
We are thrilled to present these exceptional pounamu earrings, Alex had these beautiful oval greenstone gemstones and wanted to make earrings that would encapsulate New Zealand.
The NZ greenstone comes from the ground and represents our wonderful country, while the infinity knot above the stone is for Pacific and Tasman oceans that surround us, the glittering cubic zirconia represents the stars in the skies above us.
The earrings are made from sterling silver, with a gorgeous piece of deep green pounamu in a teardrop shape. The earrings are approx 4.5cms in total length inclusive of the silver hook, the little cz balanced under the hook is 3mm in diameter and the greenstone is 9 x 7mm. The setting for the stone is open at the back allowing light to flow through.
If you are looking for fabulous NZ greenstone earrings - you've found them!
Buying these silver greenstone earrings online is easy, safe and secure
- FREE delivery via courier within NZ
- FREE packaging and gift card service
- 14 day Money back guarantee if not absolutely delighted
- credit card payment welcomed at check out
- Pay online if you have a NZ bank account
- Local family business in Auckland