A fossil? This silver amber ring is totally on trend
Amber is basically tree resin that has solidified and over the years become a fossil. Due to its origins it is considered to have strong connections to the earth and is considered to be very energising.
Alex, our ever-so-talented jeweller has just finished making and setting this stunning sterling silver amber ring.
It is a size 'O' or 17.6mm inside diameter, if that's not your size we can make the ring in to fit, please allow an extra couple days for your order to arrive.
Purchase amber rings online with confidence:
- FREE delivery in New Zealand - signature courier
- FREE packaging - bubble wrapped plus branded gift box
- One year guarantee for workmanship
- 14 day right of return if you don't absolutely love it
- FREE handwritten card service and gift wrapping service available - just add your instructions in the notes at checkout